Monday 12 November 2012

12-11-12

Winter Warmers

Any one who knows me knows I am not to coat person but it's getting to that time of year where I need to stop with my leather jacket and get a coat on because lets face it, it's freezing out there! So in the spirit of winter I have done a little shopping around the problem is now there's too many to choose from....

 
1. £69.99 Zara
2. £49.99 Zara
3. £65 River Island
4. £55 River Island
5. £49.99 Missguided
6. £48.99 Missguided
 
Which is your favourite? Has anyone else not bought their winter coat yet?
 
Sinead x 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. wow, i love the look!
    i want them all!

    new outfit post - Galaxy cat
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this post.
    I absolutely in love with No.4 RI Jacket!
    Sinead you'll love my next article for whoworeitbetter.co.uk - it's comparing celebs in winter jacket similar to the miss guided one!
    Would love to see what you think of it, keep checking my blog over the next week to see when it's up!
    Holly x

    http://holsdols.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete