Tuesday 27 November 2012

27-11-12

Xmas Beauty Buys

Its 4 weeks today till Christmas and I'm getting so excited!!! I have nearly finished my Christmas shopping and I'm hoping I have a little bit left over the treat myself to some new beauty products soon as I haven't tried anything new for a while apart from a Demalogica Daily Microfoliant I got in this months Glossy box which I love so good for sensitive skin and its great to clear out the pore after a weekend of celebrating.


1. Real Techniques Brushes - These are buy one get one half price at Boots at the moment so this may be a before Xmas treat everyone raves about these and I really want to see if they do create the perfect flawless finish. Has anyone tried these?
2. I love this make up bag from ASOS would brighten up my dressing table and makes a change from all the winter black and grey shades around.
3. Origins Mask Set- I have read a lot of reviews on Origins and tried a few of their products and I personal find they real suit my very sensitive skin as all the ingredients are natural and the brand is created my the granddaughter of Estee Lauder which is a brand I use daily.
4. Origins Be Bright - I had a sample of this Mega Bright primer and I can't lie it is amazing my skin has never looked so bright and it showed through my make up at £46 I couldn't afford the product but this gift set is £49 which means your saving £39 seems too good to be true.
5. I had a sample of Burberry Body in my Glossy box and I am hooked so many people have commented on the scent and it lasts all day.

I think all of this would make perfect gifts for beauty addicts or anyone who wants to try out new Brands. Has anyone else finished their Xmas shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment