Friday 9 November 2012

9-11-12

Sad Knees.....

I failed my driving test today which is so annoying as I was completely ready for it but the nerves got the better of me and I made a stupid mistake! Now I'm a little down about it so I've made a little wish lift of an outfit I would love if I could go out dancing tonight (which I'm not) but my little sister just let me eat the brownie mix out of the bowl and I'm going for a drink with my friend later so my mood is picking up.

Anyway back to the point, I'm loving this sack look dress at the moment and the pattern is perfect for the baroque trend. I've chosen simple shoes and bag as the dress is quite a statement I'm still searching for the perfect nude heels and have been for a year or so, heel heights vary so much now and think now internet shopping is so popular shoe shopping is becoming harder and harder. To go with the look I would go for a messy updo a smokey eye and a dark lip.

















 
Dress - River Island - £60 Shoes - Zara - £49.99 Bag - Reiss - £156
 
How would you style this dress? Any tips of cheering yourself up after a little fail?
Sinead x

No comments:

Post a Comment